1. Information We Collect
- 1.1 Content Information: We may collect and store content that you provide or upload while using our services, including but not limited to text, images, files, and other media.
- 1.2 Log Data: When you access our website or use our services, our servers automatically record certain information. This may include your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather demographic information.
2. Use of Information
- 2.1 Content Information: We use the content you provide or upload to deliver, maintain, and improve our services. This includes processing and storing your content, allowing you to access and share it with others as per your instructions.
- 2.2 Log Data: We use log data to analyze trends, administer our services, diagnose technical issues, and track user behavior on our website. This information helps us improve the performance and functionality of our services and enhance your overall experience.
3. Storage and Retention
- 3.1 Content Information: We store and retain your content for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy. However, please note that we may retain copies of your content even after you delete it from our services if required by applicable law or for legitimate business purposes.
- 3.2 Log Data: We retain log data for a reasonable period to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. This information is stored securely and accessed only by authorized personnel.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 4.1 Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services. These providers are contractually obligated to handle your information confidentially and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes.
- 4.2 Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process. We may also disclose your information in response to a valid subpoena, court order, or government request.
- 4.3 Protection of Rights: We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this Policy